pan-users

[Pan-users] Question

From: Mike Liford
Subject: [Pan-users] Question
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:12:59 -0400

I tried to use Pan for the first time today. I am a long time user of Agent. I
am trying to "mark" or "flag" headers for later download. I
selected the setting that says that Pan should only go on-line when I say so.
However, whenever I clicked on a header to mark it the binary
attachment was immediately downloaded. How do I get Pan to stay off-line? How
do I get Pan to begin the download?

I could find no setting for when to delete messages. In Agent I delete all read
messages upon exiting. I could not figure out how to do this in
Pan.

Regards,
Mike