pan-users

[Pan-users] CVS users: try out Followup-To now

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] CVS users: try out Followup-To now
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:32:19 -0700

I've just committed what I think is the fix to the Followup-To crashes.
Note that the anonymous CVS mirrors can take up to a day to sync up
with the main server, so check for this in the ChangeLog:

2002-07-19  Charles Kerr <address@hidden>

        (Bug Fixes)

        * pan/text.c:
        * pan/gui.c:
        * pan/message-window.c: Fix refcount bug with get_current_message().
        I think this is what's been causing the crash-on-followup bug.
        Also left in some odebug scaffolding in these files to help testing
        by CVS users for the next few days.

cheers,
Charles