pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan needs some serious fixing

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan needs some serious fixing
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:14:28 -0400

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:39:37 -0700
Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

<snipping the wrath of Charles>
> I have worked damn hard on Pan for at least two years,
> and you can go to Hell for all I care, troll.

I would like to go on record saying you and the rest of the Pan guys do a
GREAT job!  I used Gravity on the Win32 platform for years before I went
Linux, and at the time thought it was the cat's meow.  But after a few
months of using Pan, I don't think I could go back to Gravity, because a
few of Pan's features are indispensible to me right now.

Of course the release schedule is FAST!  Jeesh, sometimes I just have
trouble keeping-up with the latest versions, and I just gotta compile them!
:)

Don't let the bastards get you down!

PS.  Maybe the Windows port ain't such a hot idea! ]:^)

Just kidding...

--
Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.
                -- Fletcher Knebel