[Openvortex-dev] Still works

From: Callum Lerwick
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Still works
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 04:29:02 -0500

Just would like to note, I'm now running imptech's patch
(http://imptech.dhs.org/~imptech/) for/on 2.6.0-test5, and it still
works nicely on my au8830. I don't have anything to test the new S/PDIF
support on. I've only used it with MythTV so far, there's some weird
problem with the audio locking up if I jump around a lot, but I'm not
sure its the driver. Also, it only stereo swapped on me ONCE. I'll have
to pound on it with xmms later and see if the stereo swapping is really
any better. Perhaps the new preemptive scheduler stuff in 2.6.0 might be
hiding it.