Re: [Openvortex-dev] build problems on Debian Woody

From: John Parejko
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] build problems on Debian Woody
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:32:18 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks!  That did it.  It works very well.  No more choppy sound when I'm
doing things like moving windows around!  Yahoo!

It is a bit quiet though.  It got louder when I turned on the graphic EQ
in XMMS, but it still is significantly quieter than before, and probably
about 50% the volume of the windows drivers (I have it going through a
stereo reciever, so I can get an estimate from how far I move the volume
control on it).  I remember discussion about this previously, but I don't
remember what the resolution was.

But great work guys!

If there are things that still need doing, I might have some time to help.
Even just documenting stuff, or writing up help guides or something.
Suggestions?

Thanks much, and again: great work!

John