Re: [Openvortex-dev] No sound after the latest update.

From: O.Sezer
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] No sound after the latest update.
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 00:17:31 +0300

Those messages seem similar to those I get. Except that
I don't seem to see the sound playing.  Example:

kernel: Vortex: periods 32, period_bytes 2048, channels = 2
kernel: vortex: de alloc 1
kernel: vortex_adb_delroutes: route not found!
kernel: vortex: alloc 1
kernel: Vortex: periods 32, period_bytes 2048, channels = 2
kernel: vortex: de alloc 1
kernel: vortex: alloc 1
kernel: vortex: start 1
kernel: vortex: stop 1
kernel: vortex: de alloc 1

Similarly, aplay exits with I/O error after a 1 or 2 seconds
of silence. This is with an MX300 card. Output from lspci -vvv,
and parts of dmesg and syslog are gzipped and attached.

I don't have the previous driver, so I can't test if it is
really a problem with 0.9.3c merge. Since there are no tags
in the cvs, I will try to download files one by one using the
webcvs :((.

I can try

Regards;
Ö. Sezer