Re: [Openvortex-dev] No sound after the latest update.

From: Jeff Muizelaar
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] No sound after the latest update.
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 12:58:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Stanislav Kogan wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I've just installed the latest CVS update, and PCM sound doesn't work
> anymore. Every time I try playing something, I get the following in the
> syslog:
>
> vortex_adb_addroutes: unending route!
> vortex_adb_addroutes: unending route!
> vortex_adb_delroutes: route not found!
> vortex_adb_delroutes: route not found!
>
> The audio is played, but nos sound comes out, except for a starting and
> ending click.

I am unable to reproduce this...

Can you try each of the following patches seperately on top of the latest
cvs.

AI1 - this is a plain revert and should fix the problem
AI2, AI3 - are some tests to see what is going on.

Report back as to which ones of the three fix the problem and which ones
don't.

-Jeff