Re: [Openexr-devel] openexr on windows

From: James Burgess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] openexr on windows
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:41:52 -0700

Oh, too bad. They don't make this easy, do they?

I think I heard that mingw may update to gcc4 soon, maybe it'll inspire someone to update mingw to the msvcrt8 runtime. Then you can point your users at the MS webpage for the that. Mind you it wouldn't surprise me to find that is SP2 only as well. People run SP1? Ouch.

- James.