[Openexr-devel] New EXR plug-ins for After Effects

From: Brendan Bolles
Subject: [Openexr-devel] New EXR plug-ins for After Effects
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:55:28 -0700

Hey everyone,

With The Orphanage's blessing, I've taken some work I did there and made it into a set of After Effects plug-ins for complete access to EXR files in that program. The importer that Adobe ships with AE doesn't provide any access to channels beyond RGBA, doesn't let you choose a compression method, etc. They've been tested pretty thoroughly and are about ready to hatch:

http://www.fnordware.com/OpenEXR/

These are free and I plan to make them open source once I get everything organized on my end.

I welcome any comments or bug reports from you fine folks.

Brendan