Re: [Openexr-devel] (no subject)

From: Richard Annema
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:17:03 +0100

I think I'd have to put a gun to Steve's head before I'd find out .. or get
beaten up :)

Seriously, though, we're pretty much not giving out any ETAs or particulars
of development to public at this time. Right now the focus is on making sure
everything is working smoothly with the Intel compiler for max6 support (as
well as many, many other reasons), and getting further work done on v2.

If there's anything in particular regarding parallel development that you'd
want to discuss, I think you have Steve's address - if not, let me know and
I'll drop you a line ?

Kindest regards,
Richard Annema
Director of Client Relations