om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Re: Errors running cvs/om_gtk (can't find widgets in glad

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Re: Errors running cvs/om_gtk (can't find widgets in glade file)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:52:50 +1000

On Mon, 2005-12-09 at 20:08 -0400, Mark Vitek wrote:
> I couldn't find libglademm-2.4.1 for download in source form ...
> Oh well...  I guess I could try the tarball vs. the CVS code.
>
> What features am I missing if do that?

You probably don't want to do that.  Current CVS is much improved over
0.1.x, and the problem has been around since then anyway - I doubt it
would go away.

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what causes this problem.  All I
know is that shuffling around libglade[mm] versions has fixed it in the
past :/

> PS.  Dave, I sent Leslie Polzer (jack-rack) patches to get jack-rack
> working with your LASH code.

Great.  Be aware that there is one change to the protocol that might
happen before the release though.

Oh, and please don't top-post on this list (or anywhere else, really).
It ruins the flow of conversation and makes quoting hard/impossible.

-DR-