Re: IEEE standard for interval arithmetic approved

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: IEEE standard for interval arithmetic approved
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:33:24 +0200

On 12.06.2015 09:33, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Dear Oliver,
I saw a lot of changes on
http://sourceforge.net/p/octave/interval/ci/default/tree/

in comparison to the current 0.2.1 package.
May I suggest at least a  0.2.2 release ?

Marco,

this would have been the next version number, but I want to introduce a big jump to 1.0.0 and have been waiting for the standard's approval to do so. The release is probably in a few weeks, because I still have some nice stuff in my work queue.

The 0.2.1 release should be fine for you to use right now (unless you are affected by the installation breaking bug #45280).

In addition please put a COPYING file on the main dir;
exporting the mercurial source in a tar.gz file and building/installing
from that file is failing as a COPYING is expected.

The package can't be released by simply exporting the mercurial repository. Please use “make dist” on your mercurial workspace, COPYING will then be generated via TexInfo. COPYING would not be the only missing file in your tarball.

Oliver