nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Translation of Zope core (2.6)

From: Johan Carlsson [EasyPublisher]
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Translation of Zope core (2.6)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:07:37 +0100

At 16:30 2002-10-28 +0100, Juan David Ibáñez Palomar said:

Most certainly, will do that!

Thank you,

One thing I expect from this project is that, as what has
happened with the ZWiki internationalization, feedback will
be provided to Localizer so it becomes a better product.

I really hope so.
The first goal is to provide translated source files for ZopeCore
(and possibly a restricted set of third-party products (python based only))

When that's meet I think it's time to look at things like Date/Currency formats
and BiDi and UniCode. Stuff I know virtually nothing about besides that they are
issues for some users ;-)
Formats would partly be a cross-project issue potentially using Formulator as
a base of I18n Properties (I haven't looked at Localizers properties class yet)

But all that's in the future.

Don't forget to add me as a developer to the SourceForge
project, my userid is "jdavid"

Ok :-)

The project name will be (not approved yet): ZopeCoreTrans (Zope Core Translation)

I'll let you know as soon as it's approved and I got some initial code.

Cheers,
Johan Carlsson

--
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB