nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] zwiki translation to French

From: Nicolas Pettiaux
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] zwiki translation to French
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 23:28:32 +0200

I have installed zwiki in my institution, a French speaking public
administration in Belgium, where all software must have an interface in
French.

I have started to translate the documentation .. and before going any further
and duplicate a work that has already been done somewhere, I would like

1/ if any of you has already done the job

2/ if any of you would be interested by the result / to help translating

3/ if there is any better idea that taking the raw pages of the original
zwiki  (for example through localizer and the usual tools to manipulate .po
files)

Thanks for your help

Nicolas