nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Changing the order that Localizer determines what

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Changing the order that Localizer determines what langiage to use ?
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:20:48 +0200

Gitte Wange wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering whether it was possible to change the order that Localizer determines what language it will use ?? At the moment it seems like it looks for if a cookie is set (and then uses this), then it looks at what languages the browser is set up to use and then maybe it looks at what default language there is selected within Localizer.

Now I have a site in danish that has english as a secondary language.
What I want is that first it should look if a cookie is set containing the language to use, then look at Localizer for the default language.

I am using Localizer from the 1-0 branch in cvs ..

Greetings,
Gitte Wange

This is documented in the guide:

 http://www.j-david.net/software/localizer/guide/tutorial/lesson1

Please, tell me if there's something unclear, or something that could
be explained better.

In your case you should add an 'accept_danish' Python script within
the Localizer instance, it should contain the line:

 accept_language.set('da', 1.5)

'accept_language' is a parameter of the 'acecept_danish' script.

Regards,

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software