nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Updating to Localizer 0.8.1

From: Garikoitz Araolaza
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Updating to Localizer 0.8.1
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:44:01 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to update to Localizer 0.8.1

I'm having a couple of problems:

__First:__

I did exactly as described in the UPGRADE.txt file, but I've found that I have to call :

<dtml-with locale><dtml-var "folder.logo()"></dtml-with>

to get it working.

Am I right or is it something special with my site?

_Second:__

Where is SELECTED_LANGUAGE ? I "complained" some days ago about my upgrades and downgrades with other methods... It was my fault finally... :-) because I downgraded from a CVS version...

I've put this snippet in my default_template file so that users don't get surprised when they found a LocalContent object in a different language:

<dtml-if "get_selected_language(property='body')!=SELECTED_LANGUAGE">
<dtml-var "gettext('Sorry, but we don't have this page in your language')">
</dtml-if>

Now that Localizer object is gone, I don't have SELECTED_LANGUAGE...

So, how could I detect if I give the user his SELECTED_LANGUAGE version or not?

Thanks

Gari

Aurki Euskara hutsezko bilatzailea
http://www.aurki.com
Zure laguntza behar dugu. Egin zaitez editore!