nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] ZPT and localizer

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] ZPT and localizer
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:24:38 +0100

Gitte Wange wrote:

tirsdag 26 februar 2002 19:07 skrev du:

For example, the "Add" button of a form would be translated this way:

 <input type="submit"
             tal:attributes="value python:here.msg('Add')">

Where "msg" is a MessageCatalog instance.

Are where do I get this from ?

Sorry if my question seems stupid but I'm creating FileSystem based products so it would be nice if I could translate my zpt files the same way I translate the classes (with .po files). It is also easier to get others to translate the .po files because they can get them from cvs and they know the syntax ...

Ok, the solution for this is also CMFLocalizer, read the "readme.txt"
file, in particular the part that talks about "FSMessageCatalog".

You just need to add a configuration file in your skin with the extension
".msg" and the format specified in the "readme.txt" file.

I've to leave now, if you've more problems with this or something else
ask here and I'll reply tomorrow.

Bye,

--
J. David Ibáñez, Nuxeo.com