nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] ZPT and localizer

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] ZPT and localizer
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:07:53 +0100

For example, the "Add" button of a form would be translated this way:

 <input type="submit"
             tal:attributes="value python:here.msg('Add')">

Where "msg" is a MessageCatalog instance.

For long texts CMFLocalizer is the answer right now, for example:

      tal:content="gettext:Expr">
    Today is a nice day, the sun shines, the birds sing,
    bla, bla, bla,..

This will replace the content of the <p> tag with the translation (stored
in the message catalog "msg") of the text "Today is a nice day...".

I've started to work with ZPT, so Localizer will probably implement
something like this in a future version.

Gitte Wange wrote:

Hello again,

Sorry for all my questions but I didn't find any answers in the tutorial ..
How do I translate my zpt skins ?
I am using CMF and have a lot I skins I would like to translate ... But how do I do that ?

I have also looked at CMFLocalizer but that left me with even more questions ... will that solve my problem ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange