nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] ZWiki internationalization

From: Simon Michael
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] ZWiki internationalization
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:56:53 -0800

Hi Juan,

just want to say thank you for your detailed how-to. I'm impatient to work
on this. Also,

> _ = Gettext.translation(globals()) # or "gettext =
> Gettext.translation(globals()) "
> N_ = Gettext.dummy

> _('Edit conflict!')

I don't see quite what's going on here, except string literals look easier
to type.. and did you say this is a standard idiom for i18n in python  ?

Are there any writeups about the i18n sprint at ZC, I wonder ?

Best regards
-Simon