nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] How to use localizer

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] How to use localizer
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:00:53 +0100

Milos Prudek wrote:

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:

Yes, this is a problem with the tutorial, it isn't a tutorial. I've
to add a quick start.

Very good tutorial! Please include this in the documentation.

Yes, it will be and updated for the next release..

If somebody wants to include it now I can give you access to the
management screens of the online tutorial to do it yourself..

--
J. David Ib??ez, Nuxeo.com
Python programmer (http://www.python.org)