Re: [Nmh-workers] new marker format broke test suite

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] new marker format broke test suite
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 11:57:16 -0400

i've pushed changes to allow including the part size in the mhshow
marker line, and to allow expressing the size in K/M/G format.  the
default marker line now includes the size that way.  the winner
function name was "%(units)".  the tests have been updated to expect
the new format.

(all this on master, not 1.6-release)

paul