myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] RDF in myExperiment

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] RDF in myExperiment
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:54:05 +0000

Following on from the discussions about RDF, can I ask whether the current provision of RDF by converting the database overnight is considered a long-term and/or deployable solution? If I deploy the Spacebook variant of myExperiment, ought I to deploy this as well?

If not, what are the myExperiment plans wrt RDF? I was wondering it it was worth trying the deployment of some sort of rdb2rdf ( http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/) application to provide permanent LOD-style references to objects.

Cheers,
Tony.

--
Tony Linde