myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Real live user - when?

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Real live user - when?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:59:40 +0000

Yes, me again, I’m afraid.

Where (in users_controller.rb I guess) does a user finally have a real workable account? I ask because when they’ve got it, I want to create their triplestore.

Also, if I want to create a routine to construct and return the triplestore endpoint for a user, where would I put it?
(apologies: I’ve not been able to get into ruby/rails as I’d have liked)

Thanks,
Tony.

--
Tony Linde