Re: [Monotone-devel] Documentation Texinfo XML to Wiki converter

From: hendrik
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Documentation Texinfo XML to Wiki converter
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:06:50 -0500

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:09:45AM +0100, Philipp Gröschler wrote:
> Philipp Gröschler schrieb:
> > In the course of the current Mini Summit I spent the afternoon hacking
> > on a (yet still) small XSLT file whose purpose will be the conversion of
> > Monotone's Texinfo Documentation to a set of multiple files which can be
> > used for the Wiki.

The Lumiera group is struggling with this proboem too -- manageing text
under distributed revision control and making it editable with ordinary
check-in and check-out as well as by wiki.  They seem to be in the
process of developing a new wiki (which they are calling uwiki) for this
purpose.  They refuse to base it on ikiwiki because they consider perl
unmaintainable.  And, by the way, I thing they're using git instead of
monotone.

But the problem is a common one.

-- hendrik