Re: [Monotone-devel] Documentation Texinfo XML to Wiki converter

From: Philipp Gröschler
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Documentation Texinfo XML to Wiki converter
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:09:45 +0100

Philipp Gröschler schrieb:
> In the course of the current Mini Summit I spent the afternoon hacking
> on a (yet still) small XSLT file whose purpose will be the conversion of
> Monotone's Texinfo Documentation to a set of multiple files which can be
> used for the Wiki.

I just committed the first release of this thing, in a very *pre-alpha*
state. But better than nothing ;-) For further informations please check
out "nvm.plasma.doc-wiki-xslt" and have a look the documentation
provided there.

Please let me know your suggestions and if this thing could have a real
purpose by someday. Just so that I can keep working on it - or not.

Greetings,

Philipp