Re: [Monotone-devel] sqlite fix for gcc-4.2.x bug..

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] sqlite fix for gcc-4.2.x bug..
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:56:53 +0200

Hi,

Thomas Keller wrote:
Sorry, that was me (with the --author option)...

Ah, understood.

I just wasn't fast
enough to write an email about it. But hey, after all monotone handles
the accidential clean merge case pretty well, doesn't it?!

Yeah, that's one of the reasons for loving monotone, isn't it? (Another one is having two people reacting immediately upon a request for applying a patch :-) )

As this '--author' option just confused me, I got to think about who's the "author" and who's the "signer" of a patch. Can monotone be configured to also show the signer(s) of the certificates for 'mtn log'?

Regards

Markus