[Monotone-devel] Re: FAQ on wiki

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: FAQ on wiki
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:47:57 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:32:13 -0700, Nathaniel Smith
<address@hidden> said:

njs> Oh, good point, I understand the whole "ssh into venge.net and run
njs> emacs on the html files in the webroot" thing is a little low tech by
njs> the standards of kids today.
njs>
njs> Any volunteers to write the little scripts to automatically update the
njs> website out of a monotone branch?

Do you want it done by crontab or through note_netsync_end()?

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis