[Monotone-devel] .cvssync bug.

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] .cvssync bug.
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 22:38:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I just tried the current head from the .cvssync branch, and got a
spectacular error :-):

: ; ./monotone --db=db.foo --branch=free.lp.se:X.ctwm cvs_pull
:pserver:address@hidden:/orgs/lp/free/cvs X/ctwm
enter passphrase for key ID address@hidden:
monotone: bytes in | bytes out
monotone:      894 |       535 |        0
monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: cvs_client.cc:1465: invariant
'I(lresult[0].second=="Clear-static-directory")' violated
monotone:
monotone: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
monotone: please send this error message, the output of 'monotone
--full-version',
monotone: and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden
monotone: wrote debugging log to MT/debug

The anonymous account has an empty password, so you're welcome to try
the same thing.

Cheers,
Richard

-----