[Monotone-devel] propagate problem with 0.19

From: Mark Wong
Subject: [Monotone-devel] propagate problem with 0.19
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:23:17 -0700

Hi,

I'm having some trouble using propogate.  I have my database file
avaiable at:
        http://developer.osdl.org/markw/markw.db.bz2

When I run:
        monotone --db=markw.db propagate org.osdl.dbt2 org.osdl.test.dbt2

and do some manual merging, I get the following, presumably after the
last file is merged:

monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: change_set.cc:487: invariant 'I(j !=
deltas.end())' violated
monotone:
monotone: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
monotone: please send this error message, the output of 'monotone
--full-version',
monotone: and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden
monotone: discarding debug log (maybe you want --debug or --dump?)

Let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thanks,
Mark