[Monotone-devel] Re: mtbrowser - Text based browser for source control

From: Henry Nestler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtbrowser - Text based browser for source control
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:56:41 +0200

Henry Nestler wrote:

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

Neat.  Would you like to stick it in contrib/, so it's available to
people?  or do something else?

-- Nathaniel

I'm not sync with full MT source. I'm only a user. Will locking for, what you means with "contrib/".

mtbrowse-0.1.2.sh
updated for MT 0.19, after study you new doc file. ;-)

Hm. Found some tools on branch monotone.command-specific-options and a big branch net.venge.monotone.contrib with directory contrib/.

Which branch sould I use? Send as patch?
Have not full MT source. Please anybody should add this script to contrib/ and say me, where it is stored. After that, I will send patches, if changed later.

Wrote some comments for use in head of file.
Licensed can GPL or MIT, what you wandt.

http://www.henrynestler.com/colinux/monotone-mtbrowse/mtbrowse-0.1.3.sh

Henry