Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtbrowser - Text based browser for source contr

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtbrowser - Text based browser for source control
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 23:02:21 -0700

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 05:56:41PM +0200, Henry Nestler wrote:
> Which branch sould I use? Send as patch?
> Have not full MT source. Please anybody should add this script to
> contrib/ and say me, where it is stored. After that, I will send
> patches, if changed later.
>
> Wrote some comments for use in head of file.
> Licensed can GPL or MIT, what you wandt.
>
> http://www.henrynestler.com/colinux/monotone-mtbrowse/mtbrowse-0.1.3.sh

I've checked it into mainline as "contrib/mtbrowse.sh".  Send me a key
if you'd like push access so you can commit updates to it directly...

"But in Middle-earth, the distinct accusative case disappeared from
the speech of the Noldor (such things happen when you are busy
fighting Orcs, Balrogs, and Dragons)."