Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone problem importing CVS

From: Mark Hagger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone problem importing CVS
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 10:16:56 +0100

Nathanial,

It does indeed seem to have helped, although I'm slightly confused as
the cvs_import command now seems to require I point it to a specific CVS
module, rather than just the CVSROOT as the documention suggests, and as
I tried with the previous version.

Ie I now get output like:

address@hidden data]$ monotone --db=test.db --branch=head
cvs_import cvs-copy

monotone: misuse: cvs-copy appears to be a CVS repository root directory
monotone: misuse: try importing a module instead, with 'cvs_import cvs-
copy/<module_name>

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Hagger
address@hidden

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan
service.