Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: change_set.cc:56

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: change_set.cc:565: invariant 'I(entries.find(p) == entries.end())' violated
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:20:39 -0700

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 06:50:00PM +0200, Daniel Vogelheim wrote:
> monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: change_set.cc:565: invariant
> 'I(entries.find(p) == entries.end())' violated

Usually, what this means is that you tried renaming a file from A to
B, but there was already a file with name B in the repository; I'd
check to see if that's the case.  If so, you need to delete or rename
B out of the way, before you can rename A to it.

If this is the situation, then monotone 0.19 should also give a much
more friendly error message, actually explaining what's wrong :-).
It's available as usual from the homepage:
   http://venge.net/monotone/

If that's _not_ the case, then let us know...

Sentience can be such a burden.