Re: [Monotone-devel] Packets or Packet I/O no longer works?

From: Will Robertson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Packets or Packet I/O no longer works?
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 16:58:47 +0100

Thanks, Clemens,
  Yes, I would be interested in seeing the TCL script, if only to avoid
having to work it all out myself!!

  Being able to send "patches" this way, that incorporate history, is
one of the main reason for me sticking with darcs (and I don't really
feel like debating any other pros or cons just at the moment);  I'm
afraid having to rely on full network access for sync'ing multiple
repositories is a bit of a show-stopper for me.
  Even Git seems promising in this regard, in-as-much as it's just a
bunch of files, and rsync is just a file-transfer mechanism.