mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] ./mlnet has to be started, but where is it described ??

From: Michael Scherz
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] ./mlnet has to be started, but where is it described ??
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 18:50:42 +0200

Hello,

each instruction of mldonkey I've found describes, that the ./mldonkey executable has to be started on a Linux mashine. But after downloading and unpacking there isn't a mldonkey file ! After trying ./mlnet I've decided to use this, because it's sufficient for my purpose (it works).

But maybe I've overlooked someone and my server works suboptimal.

Why proceeding isn't described correctly, resp. where can I get the right mldonkey file ??

Thx 4 answering,

Michl