mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] How do I ban a client???

From: Nate F
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] How do I ban a client???
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

There's GOT TO BE A WAY to manually ban a client IP,
right???  So how does that work?

No such command ban
No such command ban_client
No such command ban_ip
No such command ban_client_ip

Come on!

Someone keeps sending me bad chunks at high speed
(70+kb/s) but I have not found any information
anywhere on how to ban a client in mldonkey.

The following message appears hundreds of times (with
several different files I'm trying to get) when I
connect with a GUI:

IP 145.100.25.206 SHOULD BE BANNED (CORRUPTED DATA)

Also, is there a way to AUTOMATICALLY ban bad senders?

SO MUCH THANKS to anyone who can answer this question.

(if this question has already been addressed in this
forum or elsewhere on the internet, then it means the
search function and google are both broken, or I can't
search.)

Thanks Thanks Thanks (PLEASE!)

nate