mldonkey-users

Re: [Mldonkey-users] How do I ban a client???

From: Taros666
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] How do I ban a client???
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:31:28 +0200

Nate F wrote:
There's GOT TO BE A WAY to manually ban a client IP,
right???  So how does that work?
IP 145.100.25.206 SHOULD BE BANNED (CORRUPTED DATA)

Also, is there a way to AUTOMATICALLY ban bad senders?
try:

set ban_period 3
(will ban for 3 hours)

set reliable_sources true
(will automatic ban people that send bad packets)

(if this question has already been addressed in this
forum or elsewhere on the internet, then it means the
search function and google are both broken, or I can't
search.)
The number one source for info is the Wiki:
http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Wiki

Taros666