Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe for windows 7 (64 bit)

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe for windows 7 (64 bit)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 20:16:05 +1000

On 21/06/2013, at 5:37 PM, Zeev Pekar <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thank you Tony,
>
> I don't care that vtk is old, i.e. 5.8, - it's Ok for me. However I do
> need it to have 64bit support.

The newer versions are more likely to already have 64-bit windows support - at
the very least, it will be easier to get help from the vtk developers if there
are any issues.

> I'm relatevly new to MXE, so could you,
> please, guide me on how to enable it?

See Alois' email about the general process, I did a quick check and it fails
quite early in the configuration, but I don't know how to debug such things in
cmake based projects. I fear you'll spend a lot of time trying to get this to
work.

Hi Martin,

Could you have a look at updating the current 32-bit vtk build to the latest
version? This will give us a better starting point to enable the mingw-w64
builds.

Thanks,