Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe for windows 7 (64 bit)

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe for windows 7 (64 bit)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 17:13:17 +0200

Tony Theodore schrieb:
> On 23/06/2013, at 9:21 PM, ST <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> >> https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/9430bf381a45b09640d1764ac012fa0dd5c398e2
> >
> > Thank you very much! When do you think it will be merged into the
> > "stable" branch?
>
> It's hard to say, master is quite "stable" these days, but we haven't done a
> full round of testing for some time.

Yes, I didn't find to the time to announce and to
coordinate one in the last months. Would be great
if someone else of the core team could take care
of that.

Ideally, the stable branch would be upgraded at
least once per month, after a regular monthly
testing round.

Or, we'll have to discuss another policy for the
stable branch, but the testing phases were always
quite "revealing".

Regards,