Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe for windows 7 (64 bit)

From: ST
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe for windows 7 (64 bit)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:11:16 +0300

Hi,

> The examples are building successfully here for all three targets with
> "-DBUILD_EXAMPLES=ON", though I didn't try to build them by hand or execute
> them.

I tried to compile/link an app that uses VTK - it went fine. But when I
try to run it on Windows7 it crashes without any meaningful error
message. So I would like to check whether the standard VTK Examples can
run on Windows7 and how do I compile/link them...

I could not find "-DBUILD_EXAMPLES=ON" - could you please tell where it
is and how do I activate it once I have already installed MXE?

Where are the examples?

Thank you very much!
ST