Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] More 'make update' strangeness.

From: Ulrich Klauer
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] More 'make update' strangeness.
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:31:08 +0100

Tony Theodore <address@hidden>:

gtksourceviewmm2: 2.10.3 ->  2.10.2
Upstream mistake. They evidently forgot to tag 2.10.3. Perhaps someone should remind them. :)
$(PKG)_IGNORE is the current workaround for this, however ...

I've sent mail to Krzesimir Nowak asking if he could add a tag.

gnutls: 3.1.10 -> 3.1.9
physfs: 2.0.3 -> 0.1.0 (!)
Sorting order problem.
I've often thought it would be nice to integrate some sort of semantic versioning [1] sort program [2], [3], so I've added it to the tracker [4].

sort -V might be enough, but it is specific to GNU sort, of course.

I see a strange issue when doing a "partial" make update where the PKGS variable includes libgomp:
$ LANG=C make update PKGS="gnutls libgomp physfs"
Makefile:214: *** Unknown archive format: /home/chi/prg-mxe/mxe/pkg/.  Stop.

I assume it has something to do with libgomp not having a source download of its own?

Ulrich