Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.14 (was: some packa

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.14 (was: some packages must be downloaded manually)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 07:36:13 +1000

On 5 June 2010 07:20, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:

> It's time for a new release!
> ============================
>
> Preview:
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/raw-file/595833787f8c/doc/index.html#latest-release
>

> Please test the current development version on as many systems
> as possible. I'll wait for your test results until:
>
>    Monday  (7 June 2010)
>
> If you need more time, just drop me a note.
> Template for your reports:
>
>    ----------------------------------
>    System:         ...
>    NSIS excluded?  no/yes
>    Success?        no/yes
>    Log file:       -
>    ----------------------------------

Xvidcore needs the standard wine $(SED) replacement (attached),
otherwise the current dev version builds successfully on the
following:

----------------------------------
System:         FreeBSD 8.0 i386 (qt and gcc patches applied manually)
NSIS excluded?  no
Success?        yes
Log file:       -
----------------------------------
----------------------------------
System:         Mac OSX 10.6 (32-bit mode) (qt and gcc patches applied manually)
NSIS excluded?  no
Success?        yes
Log file:       -
----------------------------------
----------------------------------
System:         Open Solaris 2009.06 i386 (from repo)
NSIS excluded?  no
Success?        yes
Log file:       -
System:         Ubuntu 10.04 amd64 (from repo)
NSIS excluded?  no
Success?        yes
Log file:       -