microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] Problem compiling XML stuff on debian sarge

From: Steffen Schulz
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] Problem compiling XML stuff on debian sarge
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:35:04 +0100

On 061107 at 20:20, Sebastian Ewert wrote:
> Is it actually possible with 0.12 to download xml files from other people
> (as the newer dc++ clients want you to) or is it just possible to create
> xml filelists on my side?

Sounds like a feature request :-)

Yes, I think you can only *serve* those files for now.

I think those .microdc_tth-directorys should not be among the
user files. This stuff should be in ~/.microdc/, maybe as a
utf8-coded list of path, size, tth.

/steffen
--
If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.
                                - Serial Experiments Lain