mailman

[gnu.org #1340354] mailing list/DMARC assistance needed

From: Karl Berry via RT
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 18:14:06 -0500

I'll be very glad to know what can be done to ameliorate this. It looked to me
like you had already set all the meaningful VERP stuff in
/etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py, which I thought was all that there was to do?

VERP_PASSWORD_REMINDERS = Yes
VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = Yes
VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL = 1
VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = Yes

(Los Alamos wrote me about this too, in my capacity as tug.org administrator.)

--thanks, karl.