mailman

[gnu.org #1340375] Fwd: [sr #109593] nongnu.org mailing list is modifyin

From: Ian Kelling via RT
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:17:30 -0500

On Thu Nov 29 14:37:55 2018, address@hidden wrote:

> [...]

Hi Ivan,

We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it. It will take
us a few weeks. Until then, please either

1. Do not email our mailman lists or
2. Change your DMARC policy to none or
3. Add eggs.gnu.org to your SPF policy.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF