mailman

mailing list/DMARC assistance needed

From: Kolkena, Ashleigh Ann
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 16:59:37 +0000

Hello!

I am trying to reach an administrator for your mailing lists. I am with Los Alamos National Laboratory, and we have noticed that due to our DMARC policy of reject several of our users who send to your mailing lists are having their emails blocked. I wanted to reach out and see if it would be possible for you to configure your list servers to support DMARC.

Please let me know if there is anyone I may contact about this, and feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ashleigh Kolkena

Los Alamos National Laboratory

Network Security Operations Center (NSOC)

505-412-8712