m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] math unicode

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] math unicode
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 21:58:45 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Urs Holzer <address@hidden> writes:
> Yes,  I agree.

Ok, I've just committed it in m17n-contrib.

By the way, Urs, in the "init" state of your StateMath.mim,
the branch for using the map switchtosinglemath doesn't
exist.  So, the input method never shifts to the state
"singlemath".  Is it intentional?  I personally think that
such kind of single-shifting is very useful.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden