m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] math unicode

From: Vish vas Vasuki
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] math unicode
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:27:50 -0700

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:01 AM, Urs Holzer <address@hidden> wrote:
Please change the title ``(title "StateMath")'' to something else,
because you removed the state changes. Also, you can remove
  (switchtoinit
    ("$" "")
  )
as this state doesn't exist anymore.

Done - attaching changed file.

Maybe you also like my MathML editor Gemse:
<http://www.andonyar.com/rec/2008-12/gemse/>
I often use a text editor in combination with Gemse in order to write
HTML interspersed with MathML formulas. I am currently prepairing a new
release which will hopefully work with newer versions of Firefox and fix
some bugs.

Thanks - will check it out! The lack of an easy way (not requiring a markup language) to specify superscripts and subscripts is sad - If there were unicode-characters like: START_SUPERSCRIPT, END_SUPERSCRIPT and so on, one wouldnt have to rely on html-like syntax. What do you think? Let's take this offline if you might be interested in pushing for its inclusion in the unicode standard..

--
Vishvas /विश्वासः