lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?

From: Kirk Reiser
Subject: Re: lynx-dev latest status on java script support?
Date: 07 Mar 2002 09:36:28 -0500

Rob Partington <address@hidden> writes:

> I used ngs when I did my lynx/javascript implementation.  It wasn't too
> bad, although the build process was terrible.

I remember you mentioning you had done quite a bit of work on this
before, do you still have that work and if so are you interested in
sharing it?

By the build process do you mean building it into lynx or compiling
the actual package ngs js?

  Kirk

--

Kirk Reiser                             The Computer Braille Facility
e-mail: address@hidden          University of Western Ontario