lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev pre8 - open documentation issues

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev pre8 - open documentation issues
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 100 09:24:15 -0400 (EDT)

> I would like to remember few minor items:
>
> 1) it would be nice if LYNXCFG:/ page will show a link
>    on htmlized cfg (cattoc.html and alphatoc.html)
>    according to configure options (whether a remote copy
>    on VH site, or a local one, like in lynx_main_help.html and
>    lynx_users_guide.html)

would-be-nice (but probably not a good idea with the current implementation,
which doesn't "know" if that page is available).

> 2) there was my patch to remove trailing dot from a couple of cookies
>    status messages

I didn't see the point - the messages were fine as is, the dots would not
be confused with a URL.

> 3) option_help.html still have no description of "Visited Page" option
ok.

> 4) features.html page becames more and more technical
>    (ÏÇÙÅ citations from CHANGES), anyone interested
>    please revise this page if possible.

yes - that's why I put it up for review (I'll reread it myself and probably
trim away some of the details).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden